Saturday 29 March 2014

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN PORE ERASER PRIMER - Love it or Leave it?

Hello Beauties!

I am back again!  

Today I want to talk about primer. I usually use the L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer which is a light primer with a runny consistency. I would however say its more of an illuminator rather than a primer. 

Recently I decided that I need to experience some different primers and I saw that Maybelline had brought out the new Baby Skin primer and the packaging looks so cute I needed to try it! 
I am quite a big fan of Maybelline, however I had heard mixed reviews about this primer but decided I would need to try it for myself.
I finally purchased the primer and have been using it for about 2 weeks now and its the best primer I have ever used! However the only thing I would say its very silicone-y so maybe not the best for quite oily skin types.  
My skin type is normal/dry so I find this primer perfect for my skin. Under my make up it gives a flawless pore-free finish.. What more could you possibly ask for for £7.99!?




Have you tried the Maybelline Baby Skin primer? What are your thoughts?


Sheridan
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment